School counseling services support students in acquiring the attitude, knowledge and skills that contribute to academic, social/personal and career success. School counselors work in schools to:
- Teach skills that help children succeed in school and in their personal life.
- Help resolve problems that interfere with student learning.
- Advocate for children and families and provide referrals for long term counseling.
- Provide privacy of information shared by parents and students in a safe and confidential environment.
- Promote career development and post-high school planning.
Our counseling staff are here for your assistance. Your school counselor can be reached by calling the main office.
MMS Counseling Staff
- Dyanne Jewett-Borst
Counselor - 6th Grade
- Pamela Kacer
Counselor - 8th Grade
- Wendy Lubash
Counselor - 7th Grade